Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Apple PIe

So I have been craving Apple pie for a couple days. I was tempted the other night to get one from Mcdonalds. you know the little turnover ones. Well yesterday I came home from work and Coby and BrieAnn had made one for me. I was so excited and it was very yummy. What a sweet husband I have and he doesnt even like apple pie.

Its been a good morning the kids slept in and I got up early I had almost a whole hour to myself ahhhhhh. So I checked out everyons blogs and I even got to make a little note in my own. I can not believe how fast time flies. Maybe by Christmas I will post the pictures of Halloween.

3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Yumm! Apple pie sounds so good right now. I could go for some of that!

Amy P. said...

Cayson is SO SO cute! I can't believe how much he looks like BrieAnn!

Jen Herem said...

Hey! I'd love to take some pictures of your kids... they are adorable! What's your email address and I'll send ya some info.

Thanks!


jenniferherem@yahoo.com