Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 2012



So It has been over a year since our last blog post and I know everyone has been checkng daily for an update. Ha Ha. I do enjoy reading other peoples blogs but, I am terrible at posting anything so My goal for the year is to post something once a month. 12 posts shouldnt be that hard. We will see how that goes. We had a very nice Christmas. The kids were spoiled as usual and it was fun to gather with family and friends. New Years was a very quiet night at home with the kids on thier new Leap pads and Coby and I on our phones we spent some quailty time together :). We learned the next day that Coby's sister's husband lost his battle with Cancer. CANCER SUCKS!






Going forward this year I am going to run in some sort of race this year mayby one of those muddy ones, blog more, take more pictures and try to learn something new.






1 comment:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I am glad to see you posting!! So sorry to hear about your brother in law. :(. That was so fast. loved the picture of your kids in their nannies. Happy New Year!