Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

I better get this post in since it is February and my goal was to post once a month. Working 2 jobs and trying to get through school has kept me a bit busy.

Kids are good nothing new school is going well for BrieAnn and she comes home with new french words and sentances every day. Cayson has had quite a bit of a change in the past month not being home all day with Mom. He has been spending time with his best little buddy Cole at his house and at buddy bin's and for the most part he is adjusting well.

Coby is working and putting some good overtime in at work and playing Hockey I think his team has only lost 1 game and they are headed for the Playoffs WOOHOO! Go DAWGS!

Thats it! See ya next month

1 comment:

Doug and Leslie said...

Glad to see you back :)
I didn't know you were going to school! Good for you. Love the pics of the kids in their pajamas on your last post. We missed you at lunch the other day (with my mom, Linda, and Tara) but hopefully we'll see you guys soon!