Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cayson rolled over!

My sweet Cayson woke me up this morning screaming at 6am this is actually very unusual. Cayson normally is such a happy baby he wakes up takling and squealing happily at aroung 8am. I jumped out of bed and raced down the hall thinking something had to be wrong and there he was on his tummy screamming. I had to laugh. It is amazing to me how anyone can turn one way and not the other and get so mad and frustrated about it. Isnt is fun to watch kids grow. A new adventure everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, Maren does the same thing all day,she will roll over and get so frustrated because she can't figure out how to move back. Too cute.

Mary Ann said...

Isn't it fun to see them learning how to do something new? Can you email me that recipe exchange again? My husband accidentally deleted it!