Monday, February 11, 2008

THE ZOO IN THE WINTER !







Coby woke up yesterday and wanted to go to the zoo! It was kind of random you never think about the zoo in the winter but, we had a great time all the animals were out playing. I have never actually seen some of the animals moving in the summertime zoo trips but, in the winter some of them were more active. It was not very crowded really wasnt that cold it got to about 40 degrees. Sadly the train was closed I don't know if it was due to all the snow we have had lately or if they always close it in the winter. The kids had a great time and so did Coby, Grandma and I. We had to get Cayson some sunglasses because it was so bright and all they had were these funny looking frog ones. Everyone thought they were funny and kept making comments at how cute Cayson looked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I want to take Maren to the zoo!

Anthony and Christel said...

Great idea! Cute little Cayson!

Mary Ann said...

Jonah is dying to go to the zoo. I guess we should go, especially if the weather is bearable for a while.

Mary Ann said...

I joined the gym downtown because it got to cold for me outside! I go M-F at 5 am. fun times